This cake is simple but very filling and easy to make.

The batter will be fluffy and light.

The frosting will be light and creamy.

It will be easy to serve and will be delicious for a family party.

It can be made gluten-less by using gluten-sugar free flour and then using the gluten free flour in place of the traditional flour.

This cake can also be gluten- and dairy-free by using non-dairy milk, vegetable oil and buttercream instead of the buttercream.

Recipe source Lad Bible recipe for Gluten Free Buttercream Recipe Ingredients For the cake 1 1/2 cups (240 grams) gluten free sourdough starter flour 1 1 1⁄2 tsp (0.02g) granulated sugar 1 tsp (1ml) baking powder 1⁸ tsp (salt) 1⁰ tsp (½ml) vanilla extract 1 cup (230 grams) non-gluten-free flour 1 cup vegetable oil 2 large eggs 1 cup water Directions Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).

In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and vanilla extract.

Mix in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.

Add the flour mixture and the oil mixture and mix well until combined.

Using a rubber spatula, mix the wet ingredients together until a soft dough forms.

Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces.

Bake for 30 minutes at 350° F (177 °C).

Cool in a wire rack.

After 30 minutes, roll out each piece of dough to 8 1/4 inches (20cm) by 3 inches (9cm).

Cut each piece into 16 pieces.

Place each piece on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and line with a thin layer of frosting.

Cover each piece with foil and bake for another 30 minutes.

The cake will be slightly dry but the frosting is very light and fluffy.

It is good for a breakfast or lunch or to serve as a topping for sandwiches or to use in cakes and other desserts.

Nutrition Facts Gluten-Free Buttercream Amount Per Serving (1 cake) Calories 240 Calories from Fat 180 % Daily Value* Total Fat 12g 16% Saturated Fat 6g 30% Cholesterol 110mg 22% Sodium 115mg 4% Potassium 270mg 6% Total Carbohydrates 26g 10% Dietary Fiber 3g 12% Sugars 14g Protein 2g 4% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 4% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Related Post

Development Is Supported By

2021 베스트 바카라사이트 | 우리카지노계열 - 쿠쿠카지노.2021 년 국내 최고 온라인 카지노사이트.100% 검증된 카지노사이트들만 추천하여 드립니다.온라인카지노,메리트카지노(더킹카지노),파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노,바카라,포커,블랙잭,슬롯머신 등 설명서.우리카지노 | Top 온라인 카지노사이트 추천 - 더킹오브딜러.바카라사이트쿠폰 정보안내 메리트카지노(더킹카지노),샌즈카지노,솔레어카지노,파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노.우리카지노 - 【바카라사이트】카지노사이트인포,메리트카지노,샌즈카지노.바카라사이트인포는,2020년 최고의 우리카지노만추천합니다.카지노 바카라 007카지노,솔카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노등 안전놀이터 먹튀없이 즐길수 있는카지노사이트인포에서 가입구폰 오링쿠폰 다양이벤트 진행.우리카지노 | TOP 카지노사이트 |[신규가입쿠폰] 바카라사이트 - 럭키카지노.바카라사이트,카지노사이트,우리카지노에서는 신규쿠폰,활동쿠폰,가입머니,꽁머니를홍보 일환으로 지급해드리고 있습니다. 믿을 수 있는 사이트만 소개하고 있어 온라인 카지노 바카라 게임을 즐기실 수 있습니다.바카라 사이트【 우리카지노가입쿠폰 】- 슈터카지노.슈터카지노 에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 100% 안전 검증 온라인 카지노 사이트를 사용하는 것이좋습니다. 우리추천,메리트카지노(더킹카지노),파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노,샌즈카지노(예스카지노),바카라,포커,슬롯머신,블랙잭, 등 설명서.