NVSIP is a video surveillance application which is available to download for free on Android devices. This marvelous and an astonishing app is presented to you by the top developers of AutoID. Basically, in this application, you can make Android devices as a medium through which you can manage P2P cam videos. You will watch the live streaming of the camera on your Android Smartphones. To get its view on Smartphones all you need to do is to enter the cams IP address. Moreover, you also need to fill up some details like Device Name and Port Name. Once all the requirements are done you can have the live preview of the cam. Make sure that your Android device is connected to the interent because it is must for the functionality of the app.
Other than live streaming it also records cam videos. These videos are saved in cloud storage or SD card of the Android device. The best part of this feature is that you can view these saved videos offline as well. Moreover, with saved videos and live streaming video, you can take a screenshot and listen to the audio as well. The motion detector is also another important feature of the app. This feature alerts you on the Samrthoneif there is any detection recorded in the cam video. So, all in all, it is one of the best app through which you can wirelessly manage the IP cam videos with the help of interent connection. Now you can also use NVSIP for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System.
NVSIP is available to download for free on Android devices. But here I will tell you more than that. I will tell you how you can download NVSIP for PC. By using the Android Emulator on your PC systems you can easily use NVSIP for PC. Follow the step by step guide given below in order to install NVSIP for PC on both Windows and Mac System.
Download NVSIP For PC, Laptop (Windows-Mac)
- Initially, download the BlueStacks App Player on your PC through this LINK.
- After the downloading of the emulator, you need to start the setup to install it on your PC.
- Now open the BlueStacks and enter your Gmail Account to setup Google Play Store.
- Use the top search bar and enter the word, NVSIP.
- Click on the app to install it on your PC.
- After the complete installation of the app. Go to MY APPS of BlueStacks where you will see the app, NVSIP.
- That’s all Enjoy.
Download NVSIP For PC using APK File
- Make sure that the BlueStacks App Player is installed on your PC.
- Now you have to download the APK file of the NVSIP.
- After the downloading of the APK, double-click on the file.
- The app will automatically installed through the BlueStacks.
- Now go to My Apps of the Emulator where you will see NVSIP.
- That’s all Enjoy.
Stay tuned for more latest Apps and Games for PC guides. If you are facing any kind of problem to The NVSIP For PC, please let us know in the comments.