Dahua CCTV is an Android surveillance tool which allows you to manage the videos of IP cams with the feature of DVR and IPC. It is presented to you by the top developers of the Keeate. Basically, this application gives you the live streaming of the Spycam on your Android device. But the question is that how an Android app helps you to manage the videos of the IP cam? The answer to this question is that by using the IP address of the cam and by using the Wifi connection you can have the live streaming of the cam. But remember one thing that interent connection is must to use the app otherwise you won’t be able to view the footage.
Dahua CCTV also records videos of the cam. You can view these videos from the app, all the video are saved on cloud storage and SD card of the device. The good thing about these saved videos is that you can watch them offline as well. Moreover, you can also take screenshots and listen to th audio as well. If the cam detects anything fishy or any motion is detected in the video then it will notify you through a notification on Smartphone. So, all in all, it is one such application which allows you to manage the videos of IP cam wirelessly with the help of interent connection. Now you can also use Dahua CCTV for PC on both Mac and Windows Operating System.
Also Download: Maginon IPC Viewer for PC, Laptop (Windows-Mac)
Dahua CCTV is available to download for free on Android devices. But here I will tell you more than that. I will tell you how you can download Dahua CCTV for PC. By using the Android Emulator on your PC systems you can easily use Dahua CCTV for PC. Follow the step by step guide given below in order to install Dahua CCTV for PC on both Windows and Mac System.
Download Dahua CCTV For PC, Laptop (Windows-Mac)
- Initially, download the BlueStacks App Player on your PC through this LINK.
- After the downloading of the emulator, you need to start the setup to install it on your PC.
- Now open the BlueStacks and enter your Gmail Account to setup Google Play Store.
- Use the top search bar and enter the word, Dahua CCTV.
- Click on the app to install it on your PC.
- After the complete installation of the app. Go to MY APPS of BlueStacks where you will see the app, Dahua CCTV.
- That’s all Enjoy.
Download Dahua CCTV For PC using APK File
- Make sure that the BlueStacks App Player is installed on your PC.
- Now you have to download the APK file of the Dahua CCTV.
- After the downloading of the APK, double-click on the file.
- The app will automatically installed through the BlueStacks.
- Now go to My Apps of the Emulator where you will see Dahua CCTV.
- That’s all Enjoy.
Stay tuned for more latest Apps and Games for PC guides. If you are facing any kind of problem to The Dahua CCTV For PC, please let us know in the comments.